Please help with model#

Awesome, thank you very much. I will check it out on Facebook.
If I may ask one more question, what throttle cable is used for those carbs? Is it like a dirt bike with the little cylindrical end on the the carb end?
Yeah. Something like that. The cable goes down into the carb, through the rubber boot at the top. Inside the tower are a spring and a vacuum cone. The cable is passed through the cone where the ball catches the top of it. As you ask for more throttle, the vacuum cone is lifted, drawing in more fuel. If you are familiar with the Kehien carbs, used on many different American and foreign bikes, you will be familiar with this carb.

Doc1976

Yeah. Something like that. The cable goes down into the carb, through the rubber boot at the top. Inside the tower are a spring and a vacuum cone. The cable is passed through the cone where the ball catches the top of it. As you ask for more throttle, the vacuum cone is lifted, drawing in more fuel. If you are familiar with the Kehien carbs, used on many different American and foreign bikes, you will be familiar with this carb.
Oh yeah, just what I thought. Thanks again