Polished Tecumseh H-50 BB

I guess its time to post this, I wasnt going to, but decided others might enjoy seeing it. Its the first time Ive done a complete flathead build so there was lots to learn. I traded some cyl head, crank, and clutch machine work for a 68 Bonanza roller and 2 Tec H50s...Thanks Randi! This engine was built for the 'nanza roller, it should power it nicely.
Of the 2 engine blocks, one was a cool bore, the other has a cast iron cyl sleeve, I chose to build the iron sleeved block, even though the exh guide was trashed. I took an old Sportster cast iron guide and reworked it to fit the Tec. Since then, Ive acquired some Ampco bronze stock and have made better guides, but will run the cast ones till they crap out.
I didnt want to bore everyone with each step of the hand sanding process on the block etc, however no spinning devices of any kind were used, its hand and sandpaper polished. My fingers bled for 6 months, I dont think Id want to do it again! The commitment felt enormous but the end result was worth the effort.
Here's a list of mods, nothing crazy, using stock parts:

Head milled .040 and fins flycut flat
8mm spark plug wire
New Exhaust valve guide
New valves, 4 angle valve job, stock springs
Ports blended and shaped, eyebrows removed
Walbro 22mm carb and intake
Custom 15deg angled header from Robertsons, I added supports
Stock cam with half a pound removed from gear and compression bump removed
New stock rod
3/16" key added to crank PTO for use with a clutch
Removed elec start bump from blower housing
5/8" thick billet mounting base

I think that covers it, roughly, now need to get some pics posted... heres a couple, will add more as they upload...

WOW I can't imagine all the hand work to do that! How many hours of sanding polishing do you think you spent on it? Haven't seen you posting for a while and was wondering what you have been up to. Now I know you were working on this motor :)

Thanx guys! Untold hrs Ole...took 6 months to polish everything working in the evenings and on weekends. Started off I was just gonna do the case cover...lol Guess I went beserk! More pics coming...

That is awesome. Really like the intake and exhaust. I would of opted for some billet goodies but you could do it later. The velocity stack brings it way back period correct cool.

Thanks fellas! I was going for the old Hilborn injection look on the int and exh, stacks at different angles and lengths, only 2 tubes to play with, but I got what I was after. Im going to make a billet intake for it, just dont have the stock right now. When I do it will be made for the Mik 22mm taper bore carb. This is a stock carb and intake off a Briggs Animal, the main jet is a tad large but the little booger runs great and has crisp throttle response.