Post More Pictures

My New Years resolution was to post more pictures on the site. Since I really have nothing to post I asked my friend and member Roger (Cattailhaas) if I could post some shots I took in his shop today. Roger is making some changes on a MTD trail bike that he will use as a daily rider. Roger has about 26 bikes some not 100% done but he will complete. A lot of these bikes are very special and most all as accurate to original as possible. There will be some super cool new builds coming soon and I would like to post pictures of the builds as he gets to them. The shop is set up with some extremely awesome equipment that he has rebuilt and restored as well.Roger is a self taught fabricator as well as all skills needed to build show quality hot rods from the ground up. Always something extremely cool to check out in the shop.I have a couple of my on projects that he is doing some trick stuff on that I will post when they get to the front of the line. A928038F-CCB1-495C-989B-EAD16614F403.png 6A461E5A-B99A-4A12-BB64-1DC10F690470.png 1B962403-D68D-4D04-ACD5-95997D75E8DD.jpeg AEC84A3F-4057-447D-9DA5-40C54FECA45C.png 0AB1D2DA-1B87-4502-B9A6-D550B74D250B.jpeg

My New Years resolution was to post more pictures on the site. Since I really have nothing to post I asked my friend and member Roger (Cattailhaas) if I could post some shots I took in his shop today. Roger is making some changes on a MTD trail bike that he will use as a daily rider. Roger has about 26 bikes some not 100% done but he will complete. A lot of these bikes are very special and most all as accurate to original as possible. There will be some super cool new builds coming soon and I would like to post pictures of the builds as he gets to them. The shop is set up with some extremely awesome equipment that he has rebuilt and restored as well.Roger is a self taught fabricator as well as all skills needed to build show quality hot rods from the ground up. Always something extremely cool to check out in the shop.I have a couple of my on projects that he is doing some trick stuff on that I will post when they get to the front of the line. View attachment 274211 View attachment 274212 View attachment 274214 View attachment 274215 View attachment 274213
11714813-062A-43E1-B22B-12B82F70C701.jpeg This is one of my bikes in line for some fabrication.

Attachments

I am deleting a bunch of posts in this thread. Sorry if that offends anybody, but a member's build thread is not the place to have misc. conversations about other stuff that doesn't pertain to it. Use the PM function, or start your own thread after hopefully reading up on the rules, or learning the site.

desert rat

I am deleting a bunch of posts in this thread. Sorry if that offends anybody, but a member's build thread is not the place to have misc. conversations about other stuff that doesn't pertain to it. Use the PM function, or start your own thread after hopefully reading up on the rules, or learning the site.
That works