Post your cars!

PatrickCraik

Its funny that there was a long period of time nobody wanted big bumper x bodies.
How times have changed.

Figured I'd share my rat powerd big bumper sprint x body.
Yeah, My buddy had a '72 307 Nova, nice looking but a slug. He hated the "park bench" bumpers as he would call them and didn't get my liking them. I told him it was mostly do to the hatchback. Sweet Ventura, another buddy of mine had a red one with a 350.

Some of those wagons were monsters….i believe my moms was a 69/70 Chrysler and it had a Hemi….
Those Mopar C bodies are just HUGE! Years ago I had a '69 Plymouth Fury III four door we painted up like the Bluesmobile...Good times!

Currently there's a 1970 Chrysler wagon in my local wrecking yard, still has the 440 'plant in it. I bet that car's over 21 feet long, and 8 feet wide:oops:

Just got this for the wife, 2022 4runner TRD Off-Road. Pretty dang nice I have never owned a new vehicle before. It matches up nicely with our 2015 Tacoma as well
View attachment 289997 View attachment 289996 View attachment 289999
Congrats! Looks like my garage. My wife has a white 2020 4Runner and I drive a white 2014 Tacoma Sport. Toyotas are great vehicles. My first new Toyota truck was in 1983. I traded in my 1968 Chevelle for it. Back then they gave me a weekend trip to Bass Lake, Calif, a full tank of gas, and free floor mats. Today you're lucky to get anything from a dealer.
Toyotas are like gold. Great resale value.
Never had luck with American cars, at least anything past the early 70's. Lol.

Congrats! Looks like my garage. My wife has a white 2020 4Runner and I drive a white 2014 Tacoma Sport. Toyotas are great vehicles. My first new Toyota truck was in 1983. I traded in my 1968 Chevelle for it. Back then they gave me a weekend trip to Bass Lake, Calif, a full tank of gas, and free floor mats. Today you're lucky to get anything from a dealer.
Toyotas are like gold. Great resale value.
Never had luck with American cars, at least anything past the early 70's. Lol.
My first truck was this 1980 Toyota truck. Still have it. Never had any problems with Toyotas they are the most reliable cars on the road
9CC53CED-09AC-4A1E-9181-BE366172A1C5.jpeg

'63 Comet. Bought it for my Dad before he passed away. Owned it 11 years now. Want to do a Gasser Tribute car to him
'63 Falcon. Started building it when I was 15, took it on our honeymoon( 37 yrs ago) to B.C. & back towing a hard-top camper. owned it 50 year.
'72 Triumph GT 6. Been in the barn awhile, owned it 43 years.

Attachments

'63 Comet. Bought it for my Dad before he passed away. Owned it 11 years now. Want to do a Gasser Tribute car to him
'63 Falcon. Started building it when I was 15, took it on our honeymoon( 37 yrs ago) to B.C. & back towing a hard-top camper. owned it 50 year.
I love that 63' Comet! Great style. My grandparents had a 62 or 63 Meteor. My dad and uncle both sold Lincoln/mercury in northern Indiana in the mid-60's to early 80's. I used to love hanging out at the car lot. I still remember the Cyclone Eliminators and Cougars hitting the showroom. Great times in my life.
Thanks for the post, pix, and memories.

toomanytoys

I had a 63 s-22 comet it was a project that I never got around to and unfortunately sold it

toomanytoys

I agree 100% it’s too bad more US manufactured cars and trucks don’t have that reputation. But my Tacoma was assembled in Texas so that’s pretty cool
I won’t purchase anything domestic for myself.

I’ve had Subarus, and Toyotas. I did own a Jeep Wrangler for 2 years. It was ok but had issues off and on.

I want to buy a new daily for myself. I’ve been eye balling a 2022 Honda Civic Si. Been wanting to relive my teenage dreams. Throw some TEs on it with coil overs and drive the crap outta it. Found one on the lot for 27500. White just like I want! I’m seriously considering it.

Since my wife and I have been married she has wanted 3 different Chrysler products. A journey, caravan and a Pacifica. All have been pretty good vehicles overall. The caravan started rusting at 3 years old and I had to fight with the dealer about the perforation warranty.

Last edited:

I74

I want to buy a new daily for myself. I’ve been eye balling a 2022 Honda Civic Si. Been wanting to relive my teenage dreams. Throw some TEs on it with coil overs and drive the crap outta it. Found one on the lot for 27500. White just like I want! I’m seriously considering it.
Seen a ''really sharp'' blue 2dr. Si the other day, that had an R type pkg. on it,, & the Wife even commented on how cool it was.
Those CRZ's were really sharp also,, but not much room.
My Dad has been a Honda Guy since the mid 70's, & even had a CRX in the 80's.
I learned stick in the mid 70's, with his first one.
He has a new Fit now, with all the trim & bells & whistles.