Post your cars!

I74

I agree, Toyota produces some of the best and most reliable vehicles on the road, but I can't say that about Alfa Romeo. With that, I purchased my 1974 GTV new in 1976, for dealers were selling their old stock until the replacement (Alfetta GT) arrived. Overall, it has been a fun little car with minimal issues.
Taylor wires on that, that's cool. :cool:

toomanytoys

Seen a ''really sharp'' blue 2dr. Si the other day, that had an R type pkg. on it,, & the Wife even commented on how cool it was.
Those CRZ's were really sharp also,, but not much room.
My Dad has been a Honda Guy since the mid 70's, & even had a CRX in the 80's.
I learned stick in the mid 70's, with his first one.
He has a new Fit now, with all the trim & bells & whistles.
I’ve only owned one Honda. A 1987 prelude.

bad thing is I’ve already been looking at k tuned exhaust, intake, tunes and coils. Ugh. Just what I need another money pit

my plan is to make my WRX a winter beater and the civic a 3 season only car

nightgrider

I’ve only owned one Honda. A 1987 prelude.

bad thing is I’ve already been looking at k tuned exhaust, intake, tunes and coils. Ugh. Just what I need another money pit

my plan is to make my WRX a winter beater and the civic a 3 season only car
I had a 1990 prelude SI for a very short time (on the road about a week) till a lady blacked out and hit me head on, totaled the prelude. I really liked it though. Was nimble and felt pretty peppy.

Attachments

I74

You would think with the ridiculous cost of fuel now,, that they would be just about giving away trucks & large SUV's ect. @ the Dealerships & private sellers,, but they are not,,, ''yet''.

Figuring that I reside in the Midwest, with tons of Farmers ect.,, we would probably be the last to see it anyways.

I

Last edited:

Li'l Popeye

Hmm... makes me wonder Sir Popeye can we shtuff that in a Jeep YJ? I've seen your craftmanship have total faith we can Git'r Dun

one could stomach the $6 bucks+ a gallon for Diesel at that kinda mileage! :cool:
If someone questions my calculations;
My car's consumption is 20km per ltr. A us gallon is 3,785ltr. A mile is 1,6km.
Diesel here is €2,10/ltr = €7,95/gallon = $8,52/gallon.

If someone questions my calculations;
My car's consumption is 20km per ltr. A us gallon is 3,785ltr. A mile is 1,6km.
Diesel here is €2,10/ltr = €7,95/gallon = $8,52/gallon.
Oooh I believe your numbers & fuel economy, WOW! and here I was griping at under $6 bucks a gallon! I'll shut my Piehole and get off my soap box! lol :D Last Diesel I bought was $4.95/gallon... As Strigoi sez it sets now unless I gotta use for it's intended purpose.

Still think that 1.6L would fit in a YJ :cool: I would be tickled with 30MPG! :)

Li'l Popeye

Oooh I believe your numbers & fuel economy, WOW! and here I was griping at under $6 bucks a gallon! I'll shut my Piehole and get off my soap box! lol :D Last Diesel I bought was $4.95/gallon... As Strigoi sez it sets now unless I gotta use for it's intended purpose.

Still think that 1.6L would fit in a YJ :cool: I would be tickled with 30MPG! :)
I have double checked my calculations:
1ltr=20km (that's if you don't drive to crazy, which isn't difficult with the "huge" 1.6ltr engine, that makes 75HP...) It equals 47 miles/gallon.
Diesel price is now €2,11/ltr. That equals $8,40/gallon. That makes fuel consumption: $0,17/mile.
More specs about the Citroen Berlingo >>>HERE<<<
Here in Netherlands we have to pay "roadtax", for my car (as I drive it without a bussiness) it is $111,-/month, no matter how much you drive it. For a gasoline car it is cheaper and for electric cars there's no tax involved, I believe.
From 2035 it's not allowed here in Europe to sell new cars with a gasoline or diesel engine.
I think I better start buying shares for Lithium...

I74

I have double checked my calculations:
1ltr=20km (that's if you don't drive to crazy, which isn't difficult with the "huge" 1.6ltr engine, that makes 75HP...) It equals 47 miles/gallon.
Diesel price is now €2,11/ltr. That equals $8,40/gallon. That makes fuel consumption: $0,17/mile.
More specs about the Citroen Berlingo >>>HERE<<<
Here in Netherlands we have to pay "roadtax", for my car (as I drive it without a bussiness) it is $111,-/month, no matter how much you drive it. For a gasoline car it is cheaper and for electric cars there's no tax involved, I believe.
From 2035 it's not allowed here in Europe to sell new cars with a gasoline or diesel engine.
I think I better start buying shares for Lithium...
I'm waiting on the new ''all electric'' Ram. ;)