post your fav slayer song!!!!!!

It is absolutely impossible to pick my favorite Slayer song. Slayer is my favorite band, they are freaking AWESOME!!! My favorite album is the decade of aggression, because it has some of the best songs from there greatest albums. It has been in constant rotation since I got it in when it was released. TOTAL AGGRESSIVE PERFECTION!!!! We just saw them at Yankee Stadium with the big four tour. SLAYER YEEEAAAAAAH!!!:punk:

It is absolutely impossible to pick my favorite Slayer song. Slayer is my favorite band, they are freaking AWESOME!!! My favorite album is the decade of aggression, because it has some of the best songs from there greatest albums. It has been in constant rotation since I got it in when it was released. TOTAL AGGRESSIVE PERFECTION!!!! We just saw them at Yankee Stadium with the big four tour. SLAYER YEEEAAAAAAH!!!:punk:
F***in SLAYER!!!!!!! dude totally saw them with megadeth and teastament last year, and then this year with exodus and rob zombie, it was brutal, it's nice to have an older sibling with funds to burn