Post your motorcycles!

It was all I ever had. I was a real poor dirt rider, much better at drag racing. All those bikes (at one time I had 24) are now gone. Sold the last two above in the second picture a few years ago. Now all I have are karts and minibikes.

Swell pics. I love [MENTION=3072]ole4[/MENTION]'s BSAs.

I have a bunch of bikes. One of my favorites is my '72 Ducati RT450 flat tracker. I've owned this bike since 1984, and raced it a bunch in the late '80s / early '90s. It's in the middle of a restoration project right now.

My friend got one of the early 450 Ducati’s. It was called a Jupiter scrambler. Had a square slide concentric float dellorto. Was a great handling bike both in dirt and on the street. It had a problem breaking the lower frame mount bolt. He tried all kinds of special bolts and was using a cylinder head head hold down bolt when we were driving from ny to Richmond VA. Bolt broke and we went to a hardware store and bought cheap threaded rod and nuts for a temp fix. The rod lasted whole rest of the trip and he realized he needed a softer bolt. Replaced the threaded rod with a regular grade 5 bolt and that fixed it.

DaddyJohn

I have a few buddies that ride new Ducati Scramblers. Cost more than I'd spend on a car, lol...

Anyway, here's my 2003 Triumph Speed Triple.

IMG_2369.JPG

Here's my '75 Yamaha RD350B. I found this bike six years ago after a long search. I've done some cleanup on it, but the motor, paint, seat and most other pieces are original. The first pic is on the show field at the Quail Motorcycle Gathering in Calif., in 2016. The second shot was taken in my studio a couple of months ago.