Post your motorcycles!

The last three bikes are all just wonderful. CR500! Who doesn't just love a big two-stroke?

Here's my '09 Yamaha XT250. I bought this brand new on a whim. My kid has connections w/the dealer and I got it at a good price. It doesn't really get used off road, but I do ride it all around the neighborhood on errands. Next week my wife and I are going on a trip to California. There is one day where we each have activities planned that are miles apart. I'm going to a motorcycle race in Calistoga and she wants to do some stuff in San Francisco. I'm going to throw the XT in the back of my truck for the trip. From our base in Santa Rosa I'll ride the bike to the races and she can drive the truck to SF. I might also pull it out to ride on the Redwood Highway. I've always felt that having a motorcycle in the back is sort of like having a lifeboat. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Good idea riding in Tom. Between the Flat Track crowd and the tourists checking out the wineries, Calistogas’ gonna be congested. Post some pics!

Last edited:

Sprocket86

My street legal 2006 Honda CRF 450x. Absolute dream to ride almost anywhere. Dubbed the do it all dirt machine. I've done some extensive mods and it's jetted and uncorked.
My 2006 CRF 450x.jpg