Predator 212 hemi Mini bike build

First pass Hit 52.1MPH........ then 49MPH on the second pass. Spent $42 Roughly gained 4MPH. Was it worth it?......... yes because I have a modified mini bike with a TAV that goes over 50MPH:scooter::scooter::scooter:......no because it was only 4MPH of gain :rolleyes: (FACEPALM) B2038617-F61D-40B4-93AF-76ABCAD6E43D.png

Li'l Popeye

I don't understand why the engine isn't able to rev more once the torque converter is in it's "overdrive" position. I assume it's not a lack of HP or the ability to make rpm's?

noseoil

You need to see what the rpms are on a fast pass, to really tell what's happening. Gearing, breathing, timing, cam, jets, etc. etc. etc. will all come into play. Once you know the rpms, you can see changes a bit better, just my $0.02 worth.

You need to see what the rpms are on a fast pass, to really tell what's happening. Gearing, breathing, timing, cam, jets, etc. etc. etc. will all come into play. Once you know the rpms, you can see changes a bit better, just my $0.02 worth.
The tach I had crapped out on me and junked it, so I have no idea where my rpms are. I’ll have to get another one sometime. What’s a good brand to buy? Possible link????

Yes and cheap plus they save the highest rpm you hit. Would you like a link to one? I’m on a iPad and will go on the pc so I can copy a link off eBay for you. All the changes to the tav to optimize its operation do not change the final drive ratio unless you prevent it from reaching its final overdrive ratio which kind of defeats the purpose of it.