Predator 212 Homemade Exhaust?

Vape

I was thinking about making a homemade exhaust for my predator 212, and I was wondering if a metal conduit would be the right size to weld to the flange. If not, what size pipe would I need to have it fit correctly?

Conduit is fine if you use IMC which is electrical , Intermediate Metallic conduit . I've made all my headers with it , it's heavier than EMT ( thin wall metal ) but lighter than GRC ( galvanized rigid conduit ) I use 3/4" which is I.D. , conduit and pipe is measured I.D. where as tubing is O.D. , if you have an electrician friend or electrical supply house around you are in business , $10 and you can make a couple headers , you'll need a bender however , that's where the electrician friend comes in handy !! :thumbsup:

your playing with fire, i had a 60$ header with a micro hole in the weld burn the pipe out, and the hole it made in the pipe, is where the torchlike fire shot out and hit my leg for a sec before i noticed i was on fire. its just not worth the money you save at OldMiniBikes when the emergency room visit is gonna cost 200x what you woulda payed for a quality header. we should make a safty sheet and post it cause some ideas ive seen on this forum site could get ya killed. lol

your playing with fire, i had a 60$ header with a micro hole in the weld burn the pipe out, and the hole it made in the pipe, is where the torchlike fire shot out and hit my leg for a sec before i noticed i was on fire. its just not worth the money you save at OldMiniBikes when the emergency room visit is gonna cost 200x what you woulda payed for a quality header. we should make a safty sheet and post it cause some ideas ive seen on this forum site could get ya killed. lol
So you are saying don't make your own header ? Or don't buy one from OldMiniBikes ?