Predator 6.5 No start

Hey guys, just wreaked my mini bike about a week ago. When I wreaked it I noticed that my chain was extremely loose, so I figured thats why it wasn't starting, well the next couple of days later I tightened the chain, but still no start! We checked the spark plug and it was getting a spark so I'm guessing that it is a gas issue. Any ideas?

CarPlayLB

chain has nothing to do with motor not starting. You need to clean your carb. Maybe when you wrecked it lodged some dirt in it!

How old are you?

It might be a good idea to get your father involved to help you.
I am concerned there may be damage to the bike beyond just a carb issue.

As a general rule of thumb I do not offer too much advice to youngsters without knowing if that have an adult around to supervise.
Accidents in the garage and all.

Last edited:
I'm 17, and yes my dad has been helping me. But the damage seems to just be on rear aright frame where it used to be red. I've already checked the rods in the valve cover to see if they had popped up, but they were on it.

well guys cleaning the carb worked, thanks guys never would have guessed that. But the reason that I crashed is that my throttle got stuck so I took my throttle off and it was completely ripped to shreds. Just bought a new one. thanks again.