Predator engine question

Harquebus

They're about 13.5" high and 15" long, at its longest dimensions. Kinda bulkier in respect to an older flathead.

The HEMI model might be a bit taller--it has a more chunky gas cap.

How about the clutch is that an easily found part? Will a standard twist throttle mount up to the carb? Is the the Predator engine a small kid friendly unit , as in not tooo fast? Thanks :thumbsup::scooter:

How about the clutch is that an easily found part? Will a standard twist throttle mount up to the carb? Is the the Predator engine a small kid friendly unit , as in not tooo fast? Thanks :thumbsup::scooter:
3/4" pto maxtorque clutch is common part.You will need a return spring for the throttle after you loosen nut on arm then hook up cable.It is a powerful engine so you can turn the throttle travel limit screw in to tame it..:smile:

Looked at the Predator engines today at harbor frieght , they have a small 79cc ,3hp unit for 99 dollars and a 212cc unadvertised hp for 119 dollars, I hope the 212cc unit fits my frame its gona be close, measurements first and then I'll buy one or the other.......:scooter:

Harquebus

60363 is the exalted HEMI. Externally, there's a slightly different shape on the gas tank, a larger gas cap and the valve cover is cast aluminum with a pebbly texture.

It's on sale now, coupon in my link in post #8.

Alternatively, you can put one in your cart (physically, at the store) and tell the clerk to redeem coupon code: 10163606.

Works the same as having a digital or paper coupon in hand.

Last edited: