Predator Timing

I have a new Predator 6.5 with the aftermarket air filter and adapter and plan to re-jet the carb, add header with briggs type screw on muffler, and want to advance the timing. I would like some input on how many degrees I should advance the timing and maybe the size jets I should use in the carb? My Cheeftah 1300 is just a neighborhood hotrod, not a racer but I do want it to haul a$$. Any info is greatly appreciated. :scooter:

I just got a 212cc predator and got a torque conv., straight pipe header, K&N filter and a 3.3 lb fly wheel with 28 deg advance timing. I got the new torque conv. and header on today and so far runs smooth. I plan on the filter and flywheel this weekend. But do I need to change my rod for the 28 deg timing? or will it be safe with stock stuff? Thanks

They do not, however you can lap the 196 ones to fit IIRC.
Ask arc and raceseng why not. Probably because they are too busy making box stock flywheels at the moment.

They do not, however you can lap the 196 ones to fit IIRC.
Ask arc and raceseng why not. Probably because they are too busy making box stock flywheels at the moment.
Yup . Gx160/200 Aftermarket flywheels do not fit the predator 212. They told me the same thing about the box stock thing. They say a predator flywheel is a year out. This was almost 2 months ago so I guess we'll see what happends. I still modified mine to work . Pain in the but.