Private Car Collections

Thought everyone might enjoy seeing these 2 private collections. The first on is closed to the public but available for private tours in a limited number. It's located in Salem, Oregon. Lots of interesting cars for sure. There is a Toyota 2000GT that is sitting out in the middle of the floor all alone that is claimed to be an all-original car. Almost no one knows what they are. They came out several years ahead off the Datsun Z cars. This is also where my friend Dr. John Crafts 65 Galaxie ended up. It is in 2 shots but not in a direct shot.

A Look Inside a Private Stash of Rare Muscle Cars (msn.com)

The second one is the Happy Hippie. An eccentric collector of almost anything automotive. He is obsessed with gas pumps and signage. Long but worth the watch. All I can see is cubic dollars. His new building (1 of several big buildings) is 100 X 400. Can't imagine that much space and enough stuff to fill it. Pay attention to all the license plates on the cars. They all make a statement.

Meet HapyHipi, the MOST ECCENTRIC Collector in the World! - YouTube

1971_MB1A

Thought everyone might enjoy seeing these 2 private collections. The first on is closed to the public but available for private tours in a limited number. It's located in Salem, Oregon. Lots of interesting cars for sure. There is a Toyota 2000GT that is sitting out in the middle of the floor all alone that is claimed to be an all-original car. Almost no one knows what they are. They came out several years ahead off the Datsun Z cars. This is also where my friend Dr. John Crafts 65 Galaxie ended up. It is in 2 shots but not in a direct shot.

A Look Inside a Private Stash of Rare Muscle Cars (msn.com)

The second one is the Happy Hippie. An eccentric collector of almost anything automotive. He is obsessed with gas pumps and signage. Long but worth the watch. All I can see is cubic dollars. His new building (1 of several big buildings) is 100 X 400. Can't imagine that much space and enough stuff to fill it. Pay attention to all the license plates on the cars. They all make a statement.

Meet HapyHipi, the MOST ECCENTRIC Collector in the World! - YouTube
Sounds to me like that may be the Brother's collection.

The Happy Hippies collection has been shown on the show”Restoration Garage” more than a few times. It’s a pretty incredible collection and he drives them all. Very cool.