Probably not so vintage kart ID

RadRacer203

Looks like I'm going to be picking up a go kart in a few days but I have no idea what it is. All I have to go by is this very blurry picture. It does have a live axle but the seller says it's 1 wheel drive. Any ideas what it is? I'm probably going to be swapping out the rear wheels for some bigger ones I have laying anround and I'll fit the torque converter that didn't fit on my Sears Roper when I built that thing. I'm going to guess it's from the 80's or 90s. I'm thinking Manco but I have no idea.
Screenshot_2019-01-05-12-57-44~2.png

All I have to go by is this very blurry picture. It does have a live axle but the seller says it's 1 wheel drive.
If it has a live axle but only one wheel is driven, it sounds like the idle wheel doesn't have a hub, just bearings. You could potentially replace that wheel with a wheel/hub assembly matching the existing one, or an entire new set of two. If you want to have a trues live axle/posi setup, that is.

RadRacer203

It's a Model 215 two -to- go Maanco.
Phxminiguy52
Thanks, so it should be a pretty decent kart then. I've had good luck with Manco products.

I'm planning to basically leave it as is for the most part but I have a set of small-ish turf saver lawn mower tires on new wheels that I'm probably going to put on the back. As long as it's a 1" axle it should be a straightforward swap.