pwmd

Anyone got a simple transistors based pwm drive using general purpose transistors ? Lookin for a build on one but no real luck . And yes i could do 555 ic or op amp but i dont have any so ics are out . Got a pile of components and that so lookin to build it from components .

What does no one play with electronic stuff ? Its just a smiple mutivibrerator circuit with a out put transistor . Just i dont know what i need to build it .

Will you be operating the article at fixed frequency and if so, what freq.? What will be your pilot/drive V? I've run a few different custom ICs successfully and others I've toasted quickly...

Lookin at a Varable speed control for a small low volt dc motor to run a lathe slide and tool post grinder so output of 1 amp maximum more like half that im thinking . Lookin at making thr control old school individual caps transistors ect as got the suff and starting to play with electronic projects again. Dont need fancy precision driver just low tec home built . Would be good to use some of this stuff as a assortment of capacitors the slip was from 2002 and just opened it
kinda like this

What im doing is building a control box to run the top slide on my mini lathe . Have trouble geting a good finish after the brain injury with cranking the handle , so lookin at motorizing the slide to get the feed nice and even . Got a set/ reset circuit as the base control to run the forward / back limit . Will run a set of relays as the output and some limit switches to set the distance . Then lookin at a pwm to control motor speed , connected to the output of the relays .so a old 1960s kinda thing with 3 stages set\reset , relays, pwm . Lots of separate parts tied together but i can understand it . And can use the pwm circuit to run the tool post grinder i want to build from a cordless dremal thats dead battery vill . So two tools one control box and built from the junk box. Sounds like i know what im doin dont it¿¿¿¿¿ but really i just barely do used to understand it better than i do but that was lost to the brain injury . So learning it again .... Well trying to