Questions about 4" wheels and tires

KB2ROCKET

I have discovered a set of 4 " wheels and tires in my stash I am not referring to the smaller one that goes on a skateboard. Anyways what is the smallest diameter tire I can put on this wheel and where can I find a way to mount a sprocket to it?
Thanks

So, first a picture of the wheel without the tape in front of it would help. Then, it all depends on how big of a sprocket you plan on using. But if you go with a 64 tooth sprocket then the tire you have on it now would probably be the smallest you could go.

Disregard this entire post the tape is in the way nothing to see here
Hmmm, well I guess it would help to see a better picture of how the wheel is bolted together to maybe determine what brand wheel it is and how a sprocket might attach to it? :shrug: But I guess you don't need help with that anymore? No problem :hammer:

Last edited:
Seriously? You ask for help without giving out full details (sprocket size?) and with a photo blocking parts of the wheel needed to help you with your problem (how to mount the sprocket) and I ask for a better photo and try to help you with the amount of information you gave then you give a smart ass answer? I guess I won't offer up my advice anymore. :thumbdown:

KB2ROCKET

This thread has been bothering me when I took this picture I wanted to make it as informative as possible that's why I included the tape but please understand I was also feeling horrible I have been sick for about a week . So when the picture was criticized I kinda thew my hands up and aborted the thread I'm not saying that my reaction was right or kind but that's the back story sorry.
How's your bicep surgery doing?
I am feeling better now

This thread has been bothering me when I took this picture I wanted to make it as informative as possible that's why I included the tape but please understand I was also feeling horrible I have been sick for about a week . So when the picture was criticized I kinda thew my hands up and aborted the thread I'm not saying that my reaction was right or kind but that's the back story sorry.
How's your bicep surgery doing?
I am feeling better now
No problem. Just add a couple pics of the wheel from both sides and maybe someone can help figure out what kind of wheel it is and how you can attach a sprocket to it.

My arm is feeling much better thanks! Still have a long way to go before I have full use of it though. :no: