Quick Saturday ride = huge smile

joekd

I was working in the garage today when my son asked me to look at the chain on his mtn bike, just needed some lube so since I already had the chain lube out I decided to do the baja warrior also

Since it would be a shame to put this on the chain and not ride it I went for a quick ride around the block, as I came around the corner one of my neighbors stopped mowing his lawn to give me a big thumbs up

Couldn't stop smiling for awhile after that. Amazing how the littlest things can instantly cheer you up.

Perfect:thumbsup: The same feeling happens to me too, when someone comes driving in the yard, and I am riding mine. The only thing better is when a little kid is riding one and to see the smile on their face:smile: Those times are truly the best for my wife and I. If I had to choose between my big bike or the minis, it would be the big one that would go. Just because I would miss the little smiles:scooter:

45t

It's a good feeling for sure. I took both my kids around the block on my Alsport trike yesterday. There was a party going on at one of the neighbors and the people on the lawn were making sure thier kids saw the trike. Hopefully it sparked an interest in one of the kids to get into the hobby.

It's a good feeling for sure. I took both my kids around the block on my Alsport trike yesterday. There was a party going on at one of the neighbors and the people on the lawn were making sure thier kids saw the trike. Hopefully it sparked an interest in one of the kids to get into the hobby.
Next time Mitch, ride it past the block party with a huge "For Sale" sign on it, with a rediculous amount posted. :laugh: (Make sure they're drinking adult beverages of course)

A couple years ago, I was riding one of my mini bikes around my grandparents quiet neighbor hood. As I went to cross the busy street, a large group of bikers passed by, and gave me thumbs up. This literarily made my day, and I still think about it today.

When ever my grandson comes to visit he makes sure we get the minibike out and cruise the neighborhood, we always have a good time and sometimes get a wave from someone!...........:thumbsup:............Tom.

toomanytoys

Minibikes always lead to a smile.

When I was going through my divorce I bet I put 400 miles on my black widow. I'd be feeling down and when I got on that bike I was 8 again. all my worries went away.

Sometimes I have to force myself to pull a bike out of the lineup, check fuel, pull it, etc. By the time I'm putting out the garage door, I'm already enjoying myself, and after a few turns around the block, I'm always left thinking, "I'm glad I did that."