rebel micro-cycle mini bike

I just dug out my one owner Rebel micro-cycle from the barn. It has a Power Products AH- 58 , 2 stroke engine. I am hoping someone can help me determine a value for it. I have search the web and can only find old magizine advertisments for photos. It still has the red factory paint, and is complete ,but was well used, by me and shows its age. Has not run since 1966, but engine turns free. I'll try to post photos soon. Thank you.

rebel micro cycle

The reason for the post is i'm cleaning out my barn, and would like to sell it, but I have no idea on its value. I have just posted photos. A little help would be greatly appreciated.

buckeye

That is a waaay cool bike.
There is just a rule on the forum, no values given. Not be a jerk at all. Just the rule.
Where in Co you located?

Tecumseh AH580 2 strokes were mounted that way, the other version of the Rebel had a Sachs 50cc engine with a 4 speed gearbox. They made them for a very short time is why we don't see many.

Wow That would be a fun ride on that Micro with the 100cc Sachs and a three speed tranny on that little frame that would make it run hard , I would like to have one with the SACHS engine :thumbsup:

hell id love to have it just the because of the name of it imagine it now me riding the thing :scooter: put a rebel flag on it. but shipping would kill me even if you gave me a good deal