Rebuild or service time of GX200 Hop Up

I am planning to hop-up my gx200 with stage 3 kit. anyone has experience how long this engine will last before service or rebuild after hop up? this is for gokart use.

Cheers!

Depends on a lot of factors which you did not supply but for example, what lubricant you use, how effective is your air filter, how much seat pressure you set and the camshaft. The most important factor is the rpm range you expect to run it at. A 10,000 RPM motor will probably not last an hour, a motor that is properly assembled and run in a range of say 4000 to 7000 will last quite a while before refreshing. Could last a season but I have no idea what a stage 3 is as everyone and his brother sell kits and no two are the same.

That's a pretty nice kit but reinforced rockers? Here's what you need. "Champion" HD Shaft Rockers for GX200 & 212cc 6.5hp Clones — Vegas Carts & Performance

Great advice you can't beat those champion rockers. They are a bargain, and give accurate non flexing valve motion but you must check and set the geometry for best results. I don't like either of those cams for the folowing reasons.
1) rattlesnake is reground no hardfacing or hardening otherwise very similar to the black mamba Jr. just less lift.
2) 252 0607 Is for higher rpm and some head mods.
Can you specify if you are needing mid range torque or Hi rpm horsepower?
I would think a Isky Black Mamba Junior would be a great wide powerband cam for great midrange and still make some power up to 7K.
I have a big valve head I just took off my old kart motor. Cleaned it up, touched up the seat, it had 26LB springs and new alloy retainers. you could have cheap but it's a 32mm intake and to work well would need at least 350 lift to take advantage of the big valve so it really wouldn't work well with your build and would require ratio rockers like the gage ones (expensive).

Attachments

I need the engine to be have a high torque at low RPM and try to shift the maximum HP at lower speed as well. This was my thought to use this CL1 cam. Do you think I can get up to at least 12-13HP?

GX-200 service manual said to replace spark plug and air filter every 200h and clean combustion chamber every 500h. I am thinking of running with TruFuel 4-cycle.

Any experience on how many hours I should expect to start replacing major parts (block, head, crank, conrod, cam, and/or piston) for rebuild with HOp-up kits?