Recently acquired this bike at a swap meet. Any ideas?

I just picked up this frame Friday at a swap meet . I don't really have any leads. I can't find a number on the frame anywhere.

The original paint was white, but someone resprayed it red. I have since resprayed it blue.

I have a 6.5 hp Briggs for it off a tiller.

Any ideas? 20220711_133927~2.jpg 20220711_235501.jpg

No clue but somebody will chime in. Plenty of extra pieces welded on that frame. I would of cut all that junk off be fore new paint but that's just me.

Its a bird wren /sears runabout derivative model with a couple of extra weldments. On the left, on the outside of the frame between the scrub brake and the rear wheel is a vertical support . Also something is welded over the rear wheel which vaguely resembles a fender

Its a bird wren /sears runabout derivative model with a couple of extra weldments. On the left, on the outside of the frame between the scrub brake and the rear wheel is a vertical support . Also something is welded over the rear wheel which vaguely resembles a fender

Thanks! I was thinking sears, but wasn't sure.

yeah sears / bird . that diamond plate doesn't belong. front bracket by pedal is for chain guard Needs straightened. the correct chain guard was available a couple yrs. ago. fenders are available but usually need trimmed. hope this helps . Mick

Yeah, someone previously fabricated some fenders out of diamond plate .