Red Nose

looking forward to seeing the completed bike too.
I have too much time and money invested not to finish it. Kid plays high school basketball, baseball, and now summer baseball and I am on the coaching staff. Takes up a lot of my free time till end of July. The bike doesn't need much, just time to make sweet love to it. [emoji1]

Dang your just not gonna quit are you . Why don't you show them how it's done . Lol

i'll never quit

tell ya what......if the originator of this challenge (who weaseled out 2 years ago) and hasn't manned up yet this year does it, i'll do it just to show everyone i'm a man of my words. :thumbsup:

i'll never quit

tell ya what......if the originator of this challenge (who weaseled out 2 years ago) and hasn't manned up yet this year does it, i'll do it just to show everyone i'm a man of my words. :thumbsup:
Only one person did it two years ago out of like 23...so I didn't bother and wasn't gonna chase people down anymore than I did. So weaseled..nope...more like I said F#ck it. Of coarse that didn't matter then...and none of the other people are followed around. And for the 50th time...I didn't make one this year...red nose is chipper's baby. So you might wanna talk to the man in charge and ask him "what's up"?
PS...Have someone read this to you so you don't get it switched around like you normally do or confused. Have a good night eh...

Well , red nose challenge acceptor s , it is time to man up or risk permanent banning of all future red nose challenges ! And that's the bottom line cuz Chipper says so !