Red or Silver Metalflake vinyl

If you had some other colors, while pricey, you might get action. I get red and silver, probably not that quality, as the only two colors JoAnn Fabrics stocks for about $15 a yard.

Just let the guy sell his stuff here and if you don't want to buy it then leave him the fu*k alone.

Were all family here! were all here for minibikes:thumbsup:

if the stuff oldrelics has is the good Naugahyde that stuff is spendy as hell . Red or Silver Metalflake vinyl can get some real pocket shock going in short order .try getting some good quality stuff

like 440dakota said let him list his stuff , if hes way to high on price dont by it .

It bleed like a sob I cut it on a dremmel the issue it went deep and swelled up big time but not one did I cry :thumbsup:

ah how cute its like a cut only smaller . thats a little one , ya want a fun one i dam near removed the ring finger on my right hand . was carrying a transmission for my car and tripped ,slamming the tail shaft at 215 pounds into the middle and ring fingers . did a t shaped compression tear across the ring finger and split the layers of skin in my middle finger . my ring finger knuckle swelled up to the size of a shooter marble and locked . trying to wash it out that was ..um... interesting and :censure: painful to no end . cold water was worse then fire . i have picked up red hot steel bare handed before ill rather do that again then have to clean a ripped open finger .
hey should i send you a band aid? i think there is still some princess ones in the first aid kit from when my niece was here .

I came off negative and didn't mean that. The cheap stuff is not very reflective, but I'm not sure people know or pay attention to the difference where cheep is involved. I'd pay forty bucks for a hunk of good quality like this stuff in a color I can't get for less that's enough for a mini seat. Just suggesting that people always seem to gravitate toward cheep! We buy fountain pop every day and what's the markup on that? We pay for the name and this is good stuff. :thumbsup::biggrin: