Replacement front end

Lotar

Hey y'all. Does anyone know if the front end made by AZUSA fits on a DB 30S and if so without modifying? Unless I just overlooked it I couldn't find a factory front end replacement for the DB. Thanks.

Last edited:

bandit 40

You will have to measure the fork necks on both makes. But pretty sure the Head bolts are different sizes all together anyways meaning , you would have to close the azusa fork holes up and re-drill to meet the DB bearing size.

Lotar

Thanks bandit40. Figured it was worth asking but sounds like alot of work. I just have a small bend on the throttle side where the handlebar meets the top fork plate, not very noticeable. Probably just live with it.

gbabins1

I have an extra DB handlebar/fork if you want it. They do have a slight bend in them towards to top somewhere but not that noticeable. You're welcome to it if you want?

Lotar

I have an extra DB handlebar/fork if you want it. They do have a slight bend in them towards to top somewhere but not that noticeable. You're welcome to it if you want?
Wow thank you very much. I'll see if I can correct the bend, it's not that bad. But if that goes sideways I may take you up on that very kind offer sir.

I do like that look. I ordered the forks in use on the current DB 30 from OldMiniBikes warehouse. Sure wish I went with the Motovox forks...