Restored and mostly restored minis for sale

Just a heads up guys and gals. I have some bikes for sale. I have 2 Ruttmans. A Toad and a previously chrome Ruttman w a Clinton Panther. A Bonanza Chopper and an unrestored Caper Cycle im considering selling too. Considering. The Caper has about almost everything. Including the engine. The engine is completely done and runs great. Before I post them and pics I just wanna get the word out.

And no worries Mr. Strigoi ! When you read my thread you'll see im just "getting the word out" before I post them for sale. Im in Central Oregon and I'm getting them ready for posting. Pics and such.

Just a heads up guys and gals. I have some bikes for sale. I have 2 Ruttmans. A Toad and a previously chrome Ruttman w a Clinton Panther. A Bonanza Chopper and an unrestored Caper Cycle im considering selling too. Considering. The Caper has about almost everything. Including the engine. The engine is completely done and runs great. Before I post them and pics I just wanna get the word out.
If anyone is interested let me know. Otherwise you can find my bikes, including the Caper Cycle ready to resto on ebay etc. Thanks.