Ride for a Mini from Windber?

Hi, I've purchased a small Mini from another member here (Slywilliez) who is willing to bring it to Windber. Wondering if anyone may be willing to let it tag a ride back toward SE Michigan, or I could meet in Toledo area of Ohio? Willing to pay to have it brought back.. Please let me know if interested! Pic of the bike is below...Thanks...Steve

stellar_4.jpg

He's an hour southeast of Cleveland, about 3-1/2 hours drive for me... I'm prepared to go get it, but just wondered if someone had the room and wanted to make a few bucks by letting it tag along home..

That sucks. If you are on the FB mini bike pages..post this up there. There are quite a few going...but they don't go on OldMiniBikes much.

Hey Studeman...good morning.

Lets see if this would work. Have Sly bring the bike to me. I am an hour away. I'll throw it in the truck and get it to Toledo for you. Everybody drives a little and the bike doesn't make an opposite direction drive to Windber. Of course this will depend on if Sly is willing to drive it here. He's been here before so it's not out of the realm. And I don't need any money. It just gets me in trouble.

Doc

Last edited:
How about this. I pick up the bike from doc, and bring it to Toledo for you? I have been to doc's house, I'd like to pay him another visit, and I have some free time after June 8.

This is awesome...Thank you all for the offers to help on this... not sure yet which way we'll have to go It's up to Sly and what will work for him also..I have a message into Sly to see what he wants to do..as soon as I hear from him I'll let you know!

Just heard from Sly, he's willing to take it to Windber and meet Rick with it. I really want to thank all of you for the kind gestures and willingness to help out on this! I also want to let you folks know that if anyone ever needs a spot to drop a bike here in Southeast MI for a deal like this My garage is always open !

That sucks. If you are on the FB mini bike pages..post this up there. There are quite a few going...but they don't go on OldMiniBikes much.
Can you give me more of a title or link to the FB pages?
I looked but didn't find what I was looking for :-(

I need a minibike moved from SE Michigan to Windber...

Danford1