RIP Robert Fragoman

Sadly, I just heard from his son (also named Robert) that he passed away shortly after his recent retirement in September of this year. Some of you long time members on here will remember him. He sold vintage OEM NOS parts for many of the old minibikes. I purchased from him many times over the last 12 years. He was also a valuable source for technical information on the vintage bikes- he helped my son and I numerous times.

There is some GOOD news....
His son Robert will continue to run the family business as they still have quite a bit of parts in inventory. The old email address for Robert (senior) was bobmbman@gmail.com. While Robert (junior) is still checking it, he will be phasing it out and has asked that if you wish to contact him for parts to use the new email lowriderchassis@hotmail.com Robert (senior) never had a website, however Robert (junior) stated that they hope to catalog the parts and may have one in the future.

He will be greatly missed but not forgotten....
Michael

Last edited:

sonerenos

RIP Robert. He was a wealth of information and will truly be missed. My condolences to his friends and family.
I glad to hear the family business will continue, Robert senior would be proud to see the new growth.

Sorry to hear this. He helped us get a lot of our Detroit Fire Department Clown Team rolling stock healthy and back on the road.
Glad to hear the business still in operation.
Steve

Ding Ding

In addition to his inventory of NOS vintage parts he had available, Bob was a plethora of knowledge on vintage mini bikes and karts . He sold Arctic Cat bikes when he had a shop, and then later bought out Arctic Cat's mini bike inventory. He also documented Arctic Cat bike serial numbers to see the range of early to late bikes and the differences associated with each. I shared serial numbers with him along with any questions or trivial information I had on these bikes. Sometimes he would reach out to me with the same. He was also very generous. Sometimes when my parts arrived there would be an extra included at no charge. One time he contacted me an offered me some parts at no charge for simply referring people to him. He was a major piece of this crazy mini bike journey I have been on and he will not be forgotten.

RIP RL Fragoman aka Bob

What I meant was did he have a OldMiniBikes avatar name but thaanks for the reply.:scooter:

Again, may he find peace and MINI trails to ride and BIKES to build.