robin echo power bee kohler and wisconsin motors Pic Heavy !!

i picked up around a half a tractor trailer load of motors this am out of a storage trailer.
but....i cant find these online,so i fear i may have bought a piker load.:doah:
heres the pics,does Any of this stuff work on mini bikes?
thanks in advance.

the load consisted of kohler,wisconsin,power bee and robin echo-s.
the last 2 brands are 2 cycle motors.
all of them are heavy duty industrials.

well i cant really make out the shaft size yet,ill get precise tomm.
heres pics of both the power bee and the robin.
the robin has the whole drive unit,the power bee has the clutch only.
they Look? to be 5/8ths size and have some big tall adaptor casing already on it.
these are held on by 4 bolts/lower casing/see pics.
im not sure how long the actual shaft is yet till i take one apart.
meantime,heres some underside shots,or actually side shots as these apparently mount sideways on some form of machinery.

lmk what you think,please?
and thanks.
oyeah,slipped in a shot of the wild old mower i got on the way home this evening.:laugh:

CarPlayLB

That Power Bee is a pile of c-rap...ya better send it to me so I can dispose of it!

Good find there BB! That is the same as a West Bend 580...good motor there!:thumbsup:

That Power Bee is a pile of c-rap...ya better send it to me so I can dispose of it!

Good find there BB! That is the same as a West Bend 580...good motor there!:thumbsup:
so what does a west bend 580 go on normally?
and should i tell you i have...more than a few of these..?
all of them look this good too.:thumbsup:

Can ya post or PM me a price on the 580. Still need the shaft size but I'd like to know what the price is awhile. Thanks...

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...

Got enough for everyone?
i have 8 total of that model.
im keeping 1,that leaves 7 everyones.:shrug:
i did look them up in a few places...
but i posted them here for you guys,not on ebay sooo.:scooter:

can anyone help me out with the wisconsins ID or HP??
ey183w spec / 800124 it ranges from 4-5-6hp how do i tell?
i want to try them out on a bike,they are 13 inches tall without the gas tanks and have 3/4 shafts....?
i know they probably arent original to minibikes but they look kinda cool....

many thanks to Peekster,as he helped me identify the lawnmower as a 68 yazoo.
he also tried helping me id the motors too as much as he could and we are both still stumped on the W-s.

soooo...about them wisconsin robins.....:sleeping:
and has anyone ever used the 4hp kohlers shown?
are they worth using?

Both of those 2-cycle engines are off of "Jumping Jack" style rammers. The soil compactors they use when prepping ground for say concrete for sidewalks and small, tight areas. The mount, clutch and exhaust are all dead give a ways. The Kohler K91T is a tough little 4 HP all cast iron and is also off of a T-amper or compactor but probably came off of a old MBW 3000 series walk behind. Should have a standard 3/4" keyed crank. Since it seems most is off construction equipment (my best guess) I would bet the Wisconsin is also off a compactor and is like a 5 HP.

Yea after going back and looking at that Wisconsin it even has the lifting bracket so the compactor can be lowered down into a hole or whatever. Even a small MBW weighs 330 lbs. so they pretty much need something to lift them-other than a couple of strong backs. I think you got a load of engines from a company that did a lot of soil prep/dirt work and just kept repowering their old equipment-

TY!!
Finally!
i cant share best answers,but Honorable mention to Carplay.

weve already started going thru the wisconsins,2 run so far and they have mikuni carbs too...i got kinda excited seeing those.
im keeping the kohlers,and lettin the power bees,the echos and the biggg wisconsins go.
those are all cast heavies big jobbers,someone will want them too.
you are correct,i bought out a construction lot from the owner.
all of these are as is,they have been sitting in the dark bowels of a tractor trailor for years.
some of these seem to be never run,but im saying as-is.
one of the wisconsins even is still bolted to the shipping crate lol.
tyvm again for the id,5 horse im going to put one on a warrior.
just to see what happens.

heres the pics of the bees with no clutch and a diff clutch or pulley setup over the shaft.
also note the shaft size in pics.

Great score.Those power bees are good engines and sometimes hard to find.I also have a mower very close to the looks of that.Mine is called a laz-e-boy.Not self propelled though.