RobRon I just picked up.

I just picked up a Clinton A400 and left with some other items too....

Very original RobRon looks to be low hours with original tires.....I think! Trying to verify if engine is original.
Sat for years but fully functional when parked. The engine does fire and the brakes work great.

Going to do a slight cosmetic restoration and enjoy riding it periodically.

Thanks, Joe

Attachments

Thanks Michael Joe! I will put the original tires on the shelf and replace with "riders" whenever I can get around to doing the light resto.

Thanks....I would have never thought going to look at the Clinton would allow me the chance to get these other items! I've got a Putt-Nik I was going to put the Clinton on but I may put it on the older white kart that came with the collection...still not sure. The RobRon is all original so, it will stay just like it is other than slight visual refresh. Collection also came with a Power Products AH-47 which has never been run....I may look for an old minibike to put that on.

Stoked! But got a lot going on so, it will take a while.

Minimichael

I see now.. just getting back from go-kart daydreaming on Pinterest... The Clinton sure is a natural for the Putt-Nik I see. I'm kart illiterate but it's clear that you've scored. :cool: Post some pics when you get the kart cleaned up. And that AH-47 sounds seriously cool, too. Wow.

It will take me a little while to get to it but, I surely will post pics. The Putt-Nik is a Demon so, I'm not sure if the A400 is proper for it but we shall see.