Rock Racing mdb detail photos

Valocalrep

OK Harley was just trying to pass on some helpful input so you know next time. Nice bike pics would look better in the build thread where they were asked for

Twid

Lookin good! Do you think the diamond plate will have enough grip for yer bum when you rip off that line it would suck to lose a race cus yer sliding of the back of the bike. Imo I'd keep it all in one thread as well.

Wow what an amazing bike! Gives me something to shoot for! lol
Makes my junk look even worse. Thanks for that pic of the front brakes did you make that bracket?

Wow what an amazing bike! Gives me something to shoot for! lol
Makes my junk look even worse. Thanks for that pic of the front brakes did you make that bracket?
Thanks......I made the aluminum spacer and the mount that's welded to the fork...caliper came with the hanger, with a 10mm axle hole, had to make the spacer/bushings to go in the fork due to the 5/8th I.D. of the fork. Got it from scooter parts catalog.....bout 30 bux

Lookin good! Do you think the diamond plate will have enough grip for yer bum when you rip off that line it would suck to lose a race cus yer sliding of the back of the bike. Imo I'd keep it all in one thread as well.
Agree.....if it's a problem I will fab up some kind of tail section to hold me in place.

I was reading about your motor and wondering what parts are in it to make 25 hp on just gas and a 390 carb . That's a lot of motor on gas it is possible to do but you probably couldn't pull start it from the cam that was in it and the compression.
Tell us more about it , us motor builders want to know .

Twid

I was reading about your motor and wondering what parts are in it to make 25 hp on just gas and a 390 carb . That's a lot of motor on gas it is possible to do but you probably couldn't pull start it from the cam that was in it and the compression.
He said he is running VP M5 methanol.

Yes, it is a methanol motor....I believe it's a stock bore (2.562), lot's of head work...porting and such. Have no idea what cam they put in it. Valves springs are good for 7500 rpm and then they are toast. Short block was bought from Dyno Cams...that's about all I know about it....I got a smokin deal on it and I didn't ask any questions.

Last edited: