Rugblaster's 2015 OldMiniBikes buildoff "cactus donkey" jff

Thanks x3

I found a Mexican blanket to tie on the saddle,

I also make a quieter exhaust manifold and muffler, I used a 8 horse Kohler muffler and a SeaFoam container heat shield.

I'll post a video sometime this weekend and that will be that. I've been told there is a old house here in town that has a bunch of old mini bikes piled in one of the bedrooms. I'm trying to find out how to get ahold of the people who own the house so I can go look. Maybe come up with some more projects. :deal:
Thank seat is great!!

Thanks, yeah a regular Evil Knievel.

I had a cadaver bone implant, titanium plate and some screws put in my C5-C6 neckbone a few years back so I have to take it easy now. Cumulative injuries from a misspent youth. It sucks.
Bike looks great RB :thumbsup: My wife(Mama) had 2 surgeries on her neck :doah: 1st one was 2 cadaver disc's w/plate and screws the 2nd was a plastic disc with a cage :shrug: About 2 years after the 2nd surgery she took a shitter in the driveway on some ice and knocked her self out :doah: didn't even hurt the neck but she didn't remember about an hour of that afternoon :eek:ut: and yes we did taker to the hospital :thumbsup:

Bike looks great RB :thumbsup: My wife(Mama) had 2 surgeries on her neck :doah: 1st one was 2 cadaver disc's w/plate and screws the 2nd was a plastic disc with a cage :shrug: About 2 years after the 2nd surgery she took a shitter in the driveway on some ice and knocked her self out :doah: didn't even hurt the neck but she didn't remember about an hour of that afternoon :eek:ut: and yes we did taker to the hospital :thumbsup:

Holy crap!!! I hope she is alright.

For the first 2 months after my surgery the only trouble I had was every time I would use the microwave, I would shit my pants. (joke)

Some for next year

Found this in a old house. maybe something for the vintage class next year. I don't know what it is???

There is a lot more of these in this house....I'll post some photos on the main board

capguncowboy

Found this in a old house. maybe something for the vintage class next year. I don't know what it is???

There is a lot more of these in this house....I'll post some photos on the main board

Looks like a Bird made bike -- maybe a Sears or Foremost Golden Pinto. They're pretty common, but fixed up, that can be really nice bikes.