Running out of ideas.

My buddy and I have had these bikes for a few years now, doing lots of little custom modifications. We're pretty set on how our engines are setup, one has a torque converter and the other is ungoverned and they rip. We've gotten to the point where its more fun to work on them and customize more than anything but we're running out of ideas. So my question is what costmetic mods have you guys done that are fun to work on?

Weve made seats, mudflaps/guards, custom exhausts, led lights, swapped tires, custom clutch covers, swapped the throttle for a thumb throttle and We have bins that can hook onto the back rack.
20230419_194428.jpg 20230419_194405.jpg

HI i Recently picked up a coleman ct200u ex perfect condition right out the box for 475$ practically a steal. so far I've added straight pipe and vm22 Makuni carb with 120 jet. I also took off the external govner, have done nothing to internal Gov. i want to purchase a billet flywheel to increase the engines life. anyone know which one to get. Im pretty sure an ARC Speedway Billet Flywheel 196cc Tillotson, GX200 will work. not quite sure though? could anyone help me out with that. also I'm new to these little engines and don't know what tools or level of experience is required to install them could anyone provide some guidance?

Thats a good one, does that kit change the ride a lot? These bikes have never seen a road and we only ride on sand/gravel so that might be needed.
Also, how do your foot pegs hold up? Those look nice, we make our own all the time but we also jump these bikes a lot and tend to smash the footpegs through the frame.

HI i Recently picked up a coleman ct200u ex perfect condition right out the box for 475$ practically a steal. so far I've added straight pipe and vm22 Makuni carb with 120 jet. I also took off the external govner, have done nothing to internal Gov. i want to purchase a billet flywheel to increase the engines life. anyone know which one to get. Im pretty sure an ARC Speedway Billet Flywheel 196cc Tillotson, GX200 will work. not quite sure though? could anyone help me out with that. also I'm new to these little engines and don't know what tools or level of experience is required to install them could anyone provide some guidance?
There's no external governor on these engines. The governor is inside the engine and the linkages that attach to it are on the outside. I've had the governor come apart inside the engine when bypassed like you did. I wouldn't ride the bike until you fully remove it and get the billet rod and billet flywheel installed.

This flywheel will work: https://www.studzracing.com/product-p/6619.htm

You also need to swap out the rod for a billet one. It's more likely for the rod to let go than the flywheel.

https://www.studzracing.com/product-p/6234.htm

To install the rod you need to tear the engine down to the bare case. You'll need a in.lb torque wrench (NOT a ft.lb one), 1/4" 12pt socket for the rod bolts, and a micrometer or plasti-gage to measure rod bearing clearance. Having a piston ring compressor will make getting the piston back in the bore much easier. You'll also need a set of feeler gauges to set the valve lash once you have it all back together. There's plenty of videos on YT showing how to do all of this stuff. If you're mechanically inclined or have worked on engines before it's not difficult.

SAS289

Thats a good one, does that kit change the ride a lot? These bikes have never seen a road and we only ride on sand/gravel so that might be needed.
Also, how do your foot pegs hold up? Those look nice, we make our own all the time but we also jump these bikes a lot and tend to smash the footpegs through the frame.
They do make a difference. From what I understand they have a little less travel than the EX and BT bikes but are firmer.

The foot pegs were just an ebay buy. I'm not sure of the quality but they hold up well. They need modified to fit and if you want to use the pins they come with you have to open up the holes on the frame because they are larger than stock.

I love the white walls.
One of the first things I do is cut off the pipe that the footpegs are mounted and weld them back on where the rear crossmember is. That way, I have the option to lift my tailbone off the seat on rough terrain.