Rupp Clutch Cover

JohnC

Just curious if anyone is familiar with what model Rupp this clutch cover came on. We are use to seeing the ones with a indentation at the motor hole bolt. This one is flush. Any information is much appreciated and thanks in advanced.

Attachments

JohnC

Well that makes sense because to me a xl350 had a totally different clutch cover. I just didnt knkw if the XL500 had a different one from the XL350.

capguncowboy

you guys are all wrong......its a rare El tigre cover :D

I learn something new every day! I've never seen that guard. I guess Rupp was the target for a lot of imitators? If that is where it came from, it was still cut/modified to fit the Rupp.

Well that makes sense because to me a xl350 had a totally different clutch cover. I just didnt knkw if the XL500 had a different one from the XL350.
The XL350 guard was flat, the XL500 guard is bumped out around the clutch like the TT500 guard, but long like the XL350.

markus

I learn something new every day! I've never seen that guard. I guess Rupp was the target for a lot of imitators? If that is where it came from, it was still cut/modified to fit the Rupp.
:p I was making a joke, Note that the photo is drawn, that add came out right when those bikes were going online, some add man did some old school photo shopping ;)