Rupp Goat

jeep4me

Selling my Rupp Goat.

Nice running 5hp Tecumseh HS50. Not original to the bike, but is an original mini bike motor.

Runs, rides and stops.

Inside of tank is clean. I've been riding nearly every week for the past few months.

Asking $750 cash or PayPal (as a friend or include the fees).

Located in Grand Rapids MI.
Must pick up
No shipping
No delivery

Attachments

I'd take it in a second but I'm in California... Have a friend in Grand Rapids area that could pick it up. getting it to CA is the challenge...

Last edited:
I'd take it in a second but I'm in California... Have a friend in Grand Rapids area that could pick it up. getting it to CA is the challenge...
Try U-Ship. I've used them 3 times so far for moving minibikes. Prices will vary depending on driver, route, cargo, time limit etc.
My guess is $300-$400 from MI to CA. Just MY guess, nothing official. Go to uship.com, sign up and list it to find out. You don't have to accept the offers and you can counter offer of course. Another place to check is enginesdirect.com. They ship pallets with car engines. I shipped a complete car engine from Mi to CA for $300 with them.
Also cal FPO Trucking. They ship terminal to terminal as does Fastenal.
It just depends on how bad you want it and how much research you want to do to get it. In my cases... I wanted it bad enough to do the research and pay the money. I was Very Happy each time :)

More info. I went to a site called Freight Center. I input my area code in MI 48386 and 90210 in CA as that is the only area code I heard of :)
I said 100lbs and gave dims as 44x25x20 as a guess. Here are the results. My guess was a little high.

You would have to go to the website and input the correct zip codes and dimensions to get a quote for the Goat. Or call them. The phone number is listed at the top of the prices.

freightcenter.jpg

Last edited: