Rupp mini bike for sale $1000 o.b.o located in St.catharines payment by cash or email money transfer

Lizardking

I don’t know why we can’t make it so you need 50 or even a 100 posts to make a classified ad. It certainly would help weed out scammers. Not saying this guy is a scammer but we see too many.
I agree but....... I am a member on a different site that did not allow me to even see the classified section until I built x amount of post/likes/credit. That's fine with me since I wasn't just trying to sell/buy something and not contribute to the site. The downfall of that is the bikes/parts we would miss from honest people just wanting to sell and not spend time posting to unlock the classified section.

toomanytoys

I agree but....... I am a member on a different site that did not allow me to even see the classified section until I built x amount of post/likes/credit. That's fine with me since I wasn't just trying to sell/buy something and not contribute to the site. The downfall of that is the bikes/parts we would miss from honest people just wanting to sell and not spend time posting to unlock the classified section.
That part is true but at the same time if it saved one person from getting scammed out of their hard earned cash I can live with it.

heck half the new people come on here with a beat up old bike they seen on pawn stars and want a huge price tag for it.