RUPP Mini Bike w/HS50 Engine for SALE

I've had this Rupp mini bike for almost 20 years. . had fun riding it here and there, moving, need to downsize. Not sure of the model. Tecumseh engine HS50-67204D. Serial 2098. Wheels are 12" w/Rupp tires. Ran fine before winter, didn't start in spring, removed carb for cleaning and haven't put it back on yet.

$500. May be able to deliver depending on where you live. . I do a LOT of driving. I'm located in Chester, NY. Thanks!

More pictures in my gallery with keywords Rupp Kenny. Thanks!

Hello. I'm definitely interested just wondering what the year is?
Would be nice if you were in colorado I'd take it
Hey Hossman ~ I'm driving as far as Houston in a few weeks? Would like to know this goes to a good home ;-)
I'd like to put it in my shop collection that I'm working on.
As new members, you may be unaware that every time someone posts in this thread, it is brought to the top. In so doing, this puts earlier posts in the "for sale" section lower. That is why there is a rule here about updating "sale" posts once per week.

If you would like to contact the seller, please do so in a Private Message. This site is only "lightly" moderated, so it is up to the members to make it happen. Thank you.

Hey Hossman ~ I started a thread in General>What is it. . .mine is about 5 down from the top. . .Capguncowboy and a few others had some ideas but here's a quote: The serial starting with 2 would indicate it's either 1982 or 1972, but Tecumseh didn't start production on the HS50 until 1973, so I'm gonna say it's a 1982. Rupp stopped producing mini bikes by 1975. This is what I found on the Engine: HS50-67204D Serial 2098. The Wheels are 12" diameter.

This is what I found online:
1973 The last bike to be designed by the master mind and original owner of Rupp Industries. What a bike he created! The SS-5. A small cycle, equal in size to the RMT-80 but featuring a Tecumseh HS50 and TC-1 drive system. Alloy front forks, alloy wheel hubs, silver in color with red/white/blk accenting decals. This was the only large frame Tecumseh powered bike built by Rupp. Only Rupp to use the HS50 engine.

I've had this Rupp mini bike for almost 20 years. . had fun riding it here and there, moving, need to downsize. Not sure of the model. Tecumseh engine HS50-67204D. Serial 2098. Wheels are 12" w/Rupp tires. Ran fine before winter, didn't start in spring, removed carb for cleaning and haven't put it back on yet.

$500. May be able to deliver depending on where you live. . I do a LOT of driving. I'm located in Chester, NY. Thanks!

More pictures in my gallery with keywords Rupp Kenny. Thanks!
I would like to come buy this please call me 845 706 1342 mark