rupp tt500 secondary clutch drum 13002

I'll do my research, and spend hundreds finding correct parts and putting everything back just the way it came from the factory, and when everything is just the way I like it, and I spent hundreds of dollars. I'll sell it for 1500 when I spent 5000. That is a Rupp purist.

Hello,
Are you sure on the part number you have noted? Check black widow motorpsorts. They have parts break downs for your bike. I did not see that part number listed for the clutch drum. You may want to double check. I may have the drum your looking for. Double check and PM me.
Joe51

I'll do my research, and spend hundreds finding correct parts and putting everything back just the way it came from the factory, and when everything is just the way I like it, and I spent hundreds of dollars. I'll sell it for 1500 when I spent 5000. That is a Rupp purist.

Wow. I thought I was the only guy that spent 2 to 3 times what something is worth only to sell for peanuts. Then the buyer is trying to talk you down on price... That is when I pull out the pile of receipts that show every dime I spent on it... When they still try to talk me down I'll ask say Thank you for coming, now it is time to leave. Usually they pay the asking price then leave with it.

Danford1

You just need the drum and not the whole clutch? I know I have an NOS one but it took me a year to get and I am afraid to part with it.