Rupp_It_Up - 72 Speedway Green Horn - (Vintage Class)

Here's a 72 Speedway Green Horn I've had for a while and now it's time to make it new. This is the 6th Green Horn I've done over the years and hopefully the last! All the others were nice riders that I eventually sold off. This one is getting my best effort with show chrome and as many NOS parts as I can find. In the coming weeks you'll see pic's of my custom Speedway bike stand and mini bike painting jig. I've been restoring Rupp, Speedway & Fox mini's for many years but never kept any of the bikes. Some of you may have seen one of my bikes on the TV show Pawn Stars. It's the 72 Rupp Roadster (red tank/black frame). To this day it's still on display at the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop in Las Vegas.

Charlie Chamberlin

Attachments

Wow Charlie, good to see you joined us :thumbsup: For those of you who haven't seen Charlie's work he is a world class restorer, this ought to be great :thumbsup:

Primed & Ready

Here's a handy little paint stand I made. It has evolved over time and now has the capability to hold gas tanks, swing arms, fenders, shock tubes and front forks.

Attachments