Rupps

chrisr

I have some mini bikes that are for sale. The details are shown below.

1. Rupp Roadster 2 - purple in color, spoke wheels, 4hp Tecumseh and has the lighted coil. May need some carburetor work due to sitting. $650
2. Rupp - purple in color, mag wheels, 4hp Tecumseh and has the lighted coil. May need some carburetor work due to sitting. $450
3. Speedway Scorpion - green in color, mag wheels, 4hp Tecumseh and has the lighted coil. May need some carburetor work due to sitting. $600
4. TT500 - brown in color, mag wheels, 5hp Tecumseh. Missing some parts. $350

If interested in the mini bikes, please PM me and I can send you my phone number.

Attachments

chrisr

The Speedway and TT500 are sold pending payment.

I will not be able to ship the other two Rupps, but I can meet your shipper at my house. Please PM if you have any questions and/or need any more pics.

Thanks

chrisr

The TT500 and Speedway are sold. Still have the two mini bikes shown below. I cannot ship them but I can meet your shipper at my house.

Thanks all

1. Rupp Roadster 2 - purple in color, spoke wheels, 4hp Tecumseh and has the lighted coil. May need some carburetor work due to sitting. $600
2. Rupp - purple in color, mag wheels, 4hp Tecumseh and has the lighted coil. May need some carburetor work due to sitting. $400

Hello,

My name is Todd. I am interested in these mini bikes. I am offering $400.00 on the Purlpe Rupp Continental and $500.00 on the Rupp TT500. Let's make something happen! You can call my cell directly at 513-602-5089. If you would like to send your number that is cool too but I do not get to check my messages as much as I would like. It would be easier to call me direct. Thanks!

Hello,

My name is Todd Seyfried. I am interested in these mini bikes. I am offering $400.00 on the Purlpe Rupp Continental and $500.00 on the Rupp TT500. Let's make something happen! You can call my cell directly at 513-602-5089. If you would like to send your number that is cool too but I do not get to check my messages as much as I would like. It would be easier to call me direct. Thanks!

chrisr

The TT500 and Speedway are sold. Still have the two mini bikes shown below. I cannot ship them but I can meet your shipper at my house.

Thanks all

1. Rupp Roadster 2 - purple in color, spoke wheels, 4hp Tecumseh and has the lighted coil. May need some carburetor work due to sitting. $600
2. Rupp - purple in color, mag wheels, 4hp Tecumseh and has the lighted coil. May need some carburetor work due to sitting. $400