Ruttman washer Hot Rod

Got some parts back from the machinist. The rear wheel spacers are finally complete to accommodate the brake caliper. Powder coat will be stripped off next to get the caliper mount welded on.:thumbsup:

Please share what brake your using I need tips for upcoming build! with built 5
This is a hydrolic pocket bike style brake. I choose this design because this bike will be a rider and the motor is going to have lots of power. Pm me and I will forward you link. Thanks for the interest.:thumbsup:

After mocking up the disk brake, it just didn't look good.. I'm going to use a band brake. I got all the parts back from the powder coat. I got word to the grapevine this motor was available. I like the custom exhaust it's good contribution to the designs. Thanks Eric. I added your tank in the air cleaner turned out nice. :scooter:

Jacks what color did you paint the 74 briggs an what kind of paintWas it a rattle can im doing a 73 an that color will match my polished aluminum real nice thanks jacks

Jacks can uou tell me what color an what kind of paint you used to paint fhe 74 briggs im doing a 73 an that color will match the polished aluminum thanks jacks

Jacks what color did you paint the 74 briggs an what kind of paintWas it a rattle can im doing a 73 an that color will match my polished aluminum real nice thanks jacks
Hey,

Here is the paints that was used. Make sure you wait twenty four hours between coat for curing.

1-Semi self etching primer
2-Duplicolor dull aluminum
3-Spray Max2k 368 0061