SAAPE PIT BIKE

I've been trying to research the Powell I've got...now I'm thinking it's the predecessor to the Powell owned company. I think it's a bike built by Willie Garner.
I soaked the belt cover over night in strong detergent, and it loosened paint up. Pictured here is SAAPE "PIT BIKE".
I think I've stumbled into a minibike more rare than any Powell Challenger.
I hope someone with knowledge about SAAPE PIT BIKES can tell me if the SAPPE was built before Powell bought Willie Garner out.
Someone said that values aren't given on this site...but I would appreciate a rough idea about what this might sell for.

Attachments

Garner did not build bikes. Garner bought a bunch of Challengers from Powell and slapped his decal on them and sold them out of his Trans Dapt business. Powell was in the business of making bikes decades before, then trucks, then bikes. Willie Garner was a floor manager during the transition for Powell, and bought the bikes later. At least according to Alan Powell. The value of your bike is whatever someone will pay you for it. No matter how many way you ask the question, the answer is going to be the same. Since you paid $400 for it, you should assume that is your value.

Itype2slo

They were the last of the first series bikes they sold off the lot and started on the A series then B and so on and so on. It’s a nice piece, classic straight bar. Good luck with it.

So you've been told (by me) that we don't give out values on here and make another thread asking again. If you don't plan on selling it why do you care what it's worth?

Sir, you are registered under two different user names here. You and have asked the same questions several times, including asking about the value of your Powell. Both of these actions are against the rules. @Hent

If your bike was a highly valued specimen of viable and relevant mini bike history, I guarantee someone would have already been in contact with you, trying to get it off of your hands. :)

As a technical matter, most, if not all of us look at "new" posts upon logging in. Thus, it is not necessary to start a new thread every time you wish to post on the same bike.

August 8th: Powell Questions
August 8th: (Under user name Powellpal) 1966 Powell? What do I have?
August 8th: (Under user name Powellpal) What is this #2
August 8th: Model and Year of Powell?
August 9th: Serial Number FIASCO
August 23rd: Powell Value
August 23rd: Powell Colors?
August 26th: SAAPE PIT BIKE- this post.

Sir, you are registered under two different user names here. You and have asked the same questions several times, including asking about the value of your Powell. Both of these actions are against the rules. @Hent

If your bike was a highly valued specimen of viable and relevant mini bike history, I guarantee someone would have already been in contact with you, trying to get it off of your hands. :)

As a technical matter, most, if not all of us look at "new" posts upon logging in. Thus, it is not necessary to start a new thread every time you wish to post on the same bike.

August 8th: Powell Questions
August 8th: (Under user name Powellpal) 1966 Powell? What do I have?
August 8th: (Under user name Powellpal) What is this #2
August 8th: Model and Year of Powell?
August 9th: Serial Number FIASCO
August 23rd: Powell Value
August 23rd: Powell Colors?
August 26th: SAAPE PIT BIKE- this post.

Ah... a fisherman...:D