Saturday riding with a bunch of friends

This was a little get together for some riding down some country roads, eating and talking mini bikes. You could almost call this Bronc Fest but Delray and I had to be different. We took a morning ride then had a cook out and then an afternoon ride. I think we put on about 40 miles. There were a couple break downs. My chain came loose on the second ride. I won't mention who had three breakdowns on the first ride though. :wink:

We all ended up having a great time in the end.

Most of the motley crew.

Last edited:

delray

:laugh: picture with some the guys standing next to the bride/water is funny. we are all looking different directions:laugh:

Last edited:

delray

and off to the rodeo......:rolleyes:

real cool thing about this ride. all the bikes had flatheads........:thumbsup:
no clones in this ride.........:no:

It sure was fun today. The break downs really sucked but you think about the ages of some of these bikes. I can't believe how the t/c blew apart going down the road parts going every where. Putting a 30 series on now and putting the 20 series to rest. Recoil is fixed and ready to go again. It sure was fun today.

delray

here is another picture guys.....:thumbsup:

looking forward next year to making this a complete super bronc bikes only ride. i have one complete unrestored vt-8
with electric start only. no lights installed. i purchase that bike from the original owner...:thumbsup: and a real rough
vt-10 roller with side mount headlight and front factory band brake on it and has the front fender extra support brackets like
the 1040's had......:scooter: just might do the vt-10. i like the big 21's :thumbsup:

This was a little get together for some riding down some country roads, eating and talking mini bikes. I won't mention who had three breakdowns on the first ride though. :wink:
That was a total blast, funny I thought I would have been the one breaking down but the old girls did fantastic. The bike I towed Rick back with worked flawlessly. I just dug it out the day before, it hadn't been ridden in years and all I did was change the oil, air up the tire and throw on a new throttle.
We had so much fun that when we got home we took the bikes for another spin, I got about a mile away from the house and then I ran outta gas:doah::laugh:

we figure out how many miles we rode yesterday markg after you and your wife went home. 37 miles...........:thumbsup:
It sure felt like it:scooter:

I need to get a new speedo head, I was pretty bummed that the odometer in mine was stuck.

Better get that Bronc going Brian, tick tock lol

delray

yes...yes..markg, going to look at it today,but it's behind a 25Ft+ neighbors boat trailer or i should say it's pin behind the trailer in my building..:doah: i will get it out some how....:wink:
here is the factory band brake on it that i was talking about yesterday........:thumbsup:

We had so much fun that when we got home we took the bikes for another spin, I got about a mile away from the house and then I ran outta gas:doah::laugh:[/QUOTE]

Lmao on this one. My hands still have a tingling vibration feel to them. This is a must do again ride .we will need to put a gas can in the trailer next trip.