Scored a Bonanza MX today

kbs8ball

Picked this up today. its mostly there just needs some TLC. :lol: I did get to ride it so it does run. the back wheel is the correct 8" spinner. the front forks need help the guts are gone.
I forget how these look inside...I think a spring with round stock on each end? someone enlighten me please.

Nice score Kenny!!! I seen that on CL today and thought of you getting it because it was in your backyard. Is it the same model you had before? Do your magic and make it look good. I need to get with you about a couple seats. Let me know when your doing seats again.

Alright........... Kenny's back in the mini bikes :clap: See ..Theres nothing on Craigslist for the past months , ands as soon as I go back to work , they start falling from the sky.:doah:

delray

yes cheezy1, i wonder if he can find someone,,:laugh: kenny i can't believe you posted that bike with that seat on it...lol:doah:
nice project find kenny......:thumbsup:

kbs8ball

JMB I'm still taking orders. My day job has been kinda slow and my big bike is currently waiting for a new back tire to arrive. PM me