Sear rupp

Ive got a sear rupp mini bike and a predator motor it was a project years ago. Now i took the front end then but i remember several bearings being nothing but dust but now i cant remember the way the fork went back together with the bearings spacers etc. and what bearings im looking for. I remember i found them at some mini bike parts place but now i cant find it. Any help photos of frontend exploded diagrams would be great help. Thanks

Yes sorry its a roper swing frame, not a rupp. I think i have figured out i need the bronze bushing and the two bearings that fit into the frame. Its been 2 coma's ago when i started this project.

ok so im pretty sure i lost my fork triple tree bolt. what i found wasnt it all. I see now it was red the one i got is chrome now. I can kinda remember it having bronze bushing but at the neck it had bearings like 1 3/8x 5/8 possibly its kinda coming back to me and still not real sure. I have one of the bearings out of the neck and it actuaully could be used if i had to but not something id wanna not go ahead and spend the money on. So as of now unless it pops up its not around. can a reg 5/8 bolt so long work>

Im doing better but also just got over a hip surgery thats why im really wanting to get this thing going my garage shop is my moms basement.I have the same disease in the left as what caused the right to go bad. I live about 1 acres away. it would be an awesome way to get me back and forth.

I also have the gears turning so a 4 hp tecumseh would have been stock? that away i dont have to jackshaft a predator. I might could come across one im asuming there pretty close to tiller tecumsehs i see them for sale some.