Sears/Bird clutch/chain guard wanted

Hello,
Anyone have a chain/clutch guard similar to the on on the minibike in the picture. Bike is far from a oem restore, so I would be interested in one with good chrome or one that could be painted. Let me know if you have anything you could part with,
thanks, Jeremy

All the sears parts are high rent! That could be a tall order, I'm making my own when the time comes. The parts for em on ebay are quite high, a fuel tank brought $200 and another saw $125 I believe. I am finally getting a tank but need a sissy bar and clutch cover. I'll probably make both as mine is gonna be a rider as well. That and I'm cheap! Here's mine as purchased. It ran and rode but was a mess.

Good luck on your quest, I hope you find one.:thumbsup:

All the sears parts are high rent! That could be a tall order, I'm making my own when the time comes. The parts for em on ebay are quite high, a fuel tank brought $200 and another saw $125 I believe. I am finally getting a tank but need a sissy bar and clutch cover. I'll probably make both as mine is gonna be a rider as well. That and I'm cheap! Here's mine as purchased. It ran and rode but was a mess.

Good luck on your quest, I hope you find one.:thumbsup:
Yeh I know, I've only seen one or two covers for sale on ebay and I don't remember what they brought. I might end up building one too, but I thought somebody might have something close that I could make work. It's funny how much these bikes are worth in parts. Before I started working on this bike and found this forum, I passed on a complete roller with a nice tank for 60 bucks at a Super Chevy show...oh well

PS your bike looks close to a twin of mine, same paint scheme, but it had a 2 speed jackshaft, however it was in too many pieces (and some missing), so I think I'm going to just run a standard jackshaft setup. Luckily my tank is in great shape, and the sissy bar was there too.

Mine doesn't have that bracket on the rear of the swingarm, is that for some sort of brake system?

Here ya go guys. See if he will ship it
(mini bike)

Cant beat that price considering what the tanks go for.:thumbsup:

For $50, if it had the clutch cover, I'd just have him ship me the tank and cover and tell him to keep the rest, I could easily have a free cover after ebaying the tank, but I have everything that is on that bike. Great price though, thanks for the tip.