Sears Roper parts going to be listed soon.

I bought this Roper at Windber thinking it would be an easy flip. Seemed like a no brainer to me. I couldn't get $200 for the whole thing so I will be parting it out. Since I hate shipping I am going to do it as one lot of parts. I know. It would do more individually. Well then you buy it and you can go through the hassle...lol.. parts are in very good shape considering. And if anyone here buys it and picks it up I will toss in the roller and motor that was on it...
Gas tank...clean inside with mounting screws and rubber straps.
Seat...slight wear...no rips...good wood. Mounting screws..
Grab bar...with 2 mounting screws....
Kick stand
Front Sears Roper badge
Chrome Muffler and shield with fender mount and gasket that was on motor that was written 6hp Tec on side.
Rear fender slight bend and cracked see pic.
I am going to start the auction off at $300 and see what happens. If I don't get any bids then I will separate them. But I would say the parts are pretty good and even the rear fender has potential.
*edit* $300 if you want to buy it before it gets listed then you need to pick it up. No shipping if its sold before Ebay. Whether or not you want the roller for free or not. Its a gold mine of nice parts that someone will pay dearly for to finish their project.

Last edited:
I'm already getting PM's on how much for individual parts... but it now and pick up only or the package starting bid will be the same. If it doesn't get a bid at the opening price I will list them individually. Starting at .99 cents no reserve. But if it's a hard to find part you might be sorry. And don't worry about bidding against anyone. I will not reveal who wins anything.

You really should consider selling the parts separately. You have a lot of very desirable parts there. That grab bar alone is GOLD! You will start a bidding war on Ebay with that. There are at least 3 members on this forum who have been looking for one of those. Hard to believe that you could not sell that for bike $ 200.00 where you live- must be a regional thing. Here in California it would sell for $300-400 on CL- EASILY.
Michael

Someone made me a "side bet" that a particular item wouldn't bring $50. So to prove him/her wrong I will list the items separately. I'll start them off at $19.99 with free shipping hopefully starting tonight. We will see...lol

Daniel Coop

Damn it... Making us all bid on evilBay... I'd pay good money for that grab bar, but never have any luck with these damn auctions. I'm one of the guy's who's been looking for one for a WHILE now.

Last edited:
I got $400 for all the parts off one of mine, I can still throw an engine on it and ride it around if I want. I used to be against parting one out but a lot of bikes get completed behind parting one out so not so much anymore. Good luck with your sale.

I tried selling at Windber... figured it would go there because the hard to find parts are in really good shape. I know the locals wouldnt appreciate the bike for parts but even at $300 they didnt want it.

Last edited:
Awww yeah I won the grab bar on ebay. First thing I've ever won in almost ten years of bidding. :laugh: Let me know if you decide to sell the handle bars!

I plan on giving the rest of the roller to Harleys Papa. If he wants to sell it or the rest of the parts off it then it is ok with me...
I will try to get the items shipped out asap.