Sears Runabout Color Codes?

I've got a Sears Runabout and its been repainted. The original paint is showing through, (at least I think its the original) and its a very light mint green. If its possible, I would like to get a correct paint code for it. I can color match it with my PPG book, but if I can, I want the correct paint.

Bird offered these bikes as complete put together or you put together kits . Put together kits where offered painted or you paint . Check the NAPA Barrett/Jackson collector paint chart . A lot of the Bird colors are very similar to these . Also check a paint chip chart 4 late 60 to early 70's Mopar . I restored a lot of these old Mopar's and I have a few Bird bikes and the colors are almost dead on . Especially the Plum Crazy and Sublime colors .

rdog348

Bird offered these bikes as complete put together or you put together kits . Put together kits where offered painted or you paint . Check the NAPA Barrett/Jackson collector paint chart . A lot of the Bird colors are very similar to these . Also check a paint chip chart 4 late 60 to early 70's Mopar . I restored a lot of these old Mopar's and I have a few Bird bikes and the colors are almost dead on . Especially the Plum Crazy and Sublime colors .
Thanks! :thumbsup:

I'm not a "Sears" Mini Bike Officionado, but these brochure links make it look like the "RUNABOUT" came from the store in a Sporty Red color (according to the text).