Sears runabout mini bike

Hello all, I have what I believe to be an old Sears Runabout mini bike that I'm in the process of restoring. Would anyone by chance have a replacement brake scrub for one of these? Also can anyone tell me if the Sears runabout was ever sold in Orange? Mine was given to me from my cousin because he knew that I liked many bikes. He found it in an attic in a home that he was cleaning out . At some point it was painted black and when I got it I completely tore down and started cleaning up the frame . I noticed that there's an orange paint underneath it . I thought that the runabouts came in red. Is it possible that it's not the Runabout and it's just Birds version of that frame? Did bird put out that style frame in orange? I know that bird made the runabouts for Sears. I also wouldn't mind finding a seat close to this if anybody knows of one. The closest I've been able to find so far that's out there is a Manco streaker seat. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Dennis

Attachments

I just wanted to update everyone and let you guys know that I ended up purchasing one of those reproduction scrub brakes and the seller was great to deal with I received my item quickly and it's very nice. I look forward to getting it on the mini bike once I start putting everything together. Thanks