Seats made

That's a fine looking seat right there Triple A!! I'd be very happy with that!! :thumbsup: Who ended up making it?!!
Kenny made that! Awesome guy to work with, very patient and listens to what you want.
It was a custom seat not a repop. Got the template I sent him exact, with all 4 bolt holes lining up perfect. He came to my rescue when no one else on here wanted to do it.

Kenny made that! Awesome guy to work with, very patient and listens to what you want.
It was a custom seat not a repop. Got the template I sent him exact, with all 4 bolt holes lining up perfect. He came to my rescue when no one else on here wanted to do it.
I really like the shape of it....just squeeze at the knees and hang on!! No need for a bump up out back!! :thumbsup:

I really like the shape of it....just squeeze at the knees and hang on!! No need for a bump up out back!! :thumbsup:
Thanks! I really wanted something that went with the curves of the bike. The reason to do a seat was to fit more comfy , so I relocated the seat position, moved it back few inches so my legs are comfy, wider bum area for long rides.
My original was long, narrow, and sloped down towards the front. Not a good combo at all. My original template above was a bit more narrow and so I redid it after talking to Kenny.

Hopefully you'll get your royalty check for the endorsement.

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]
Kenny and Michael are both very long time members of the boards. They have both contributed largely to our world in many positive ways. I personally feel that your comment was an unfair shot at both of these gentlemen.

Doc

Last edited:
Kenny and Michael are both very long time members of the boards. They have both contributed largely to our world in many positive ways. I personally feel that your comment was an unfair shot at both of these gentlemen.

Doc
Well, as a Mod I can forward you all of the PM's I had to receive regarding bad business from Kenny. As I've said before and I'll say one more time, communication is key. Kenny is one of the originals here. That doesn't give him amnesty when it comes to poor business. I realize things happen and circumstances cannot always be controlled. However, when communication stops people get nervous. If you want a rider quality seat and are ok with a possible uncertain delivery, by all means.
If you want a QUALITY seat from someone who goes above and beyond, look at Manchester1, Rob Peeler, etc....

Well, as a Mod I can forward you all of the PM's I had to receive regarding bad business from Kenny. As I've said before and I'll say one more time, communication is key. Kenny is one of the originals here. That doesn't give him amnesty when it comes to poor business. I realize things happen and circumstances cannot always be controlled. However, when communication stops people get nervous. If you want a rider quality seat and are ok with a possible uncertain delivery, by all means.
If you want a QUALITY seat from someone who goes above and beyond, look at Manchester1, Rob Peeler, etc....

Hopefully you'll get your royalty check for the endorsement.