Seats made

My God. You got your seat made, you are supposedly happy with it. Why don't you drop it? I think it was you said this place is supposed to be about mini bikes. Enough already.

Can we all agree to disagree? We should all be thankful that so many people make seats now and that we have options. I remember when we had only one seat maker local and if you needed something odd...you were shit out of luck. I consider all parties mentioned to be my friends...so I will just say...shut up and get back to mini bikes eh! :wink:
Your right!

My God. You got your seat made, you are supposedly happy with it. Why don't you drop it? I think it was you said this place is supposed to be about mini bikes. Enough already.
No sorry there bud....I don't stay quiet for anyone. I was attacked behind my back so just putting my opinion out there. But no one knows about that.

Besides I stand up for who everyone puts down....that's how this all started. But I see on here if you give someone praise ...someone has to post a negative.

capguncowboy

Who are you again? I'm not sure what your objective is here, but If it was to make me not like you, you've succeeded. I can't understand why else you would continue to beat a dead horse.

We get it. You like Kenny and the work he does. Others have expressed opinions and we all moved on. Just drop it already.

Who are you again? I'm not sure what your objective is here, but If it was to make me not like you, you've succeeded. I can't understand why else you would continue to beat a dead horse.

We get it. You like Kenny and the work he does. Others have expressed opinions and we all moved on. Just drop it already.
Feeling is mutual there:thumbsup:

Twid

armalite m15 Is the members only jacket in the rifle world. My 10 year old sister can field strip and put it back together in a minute or two, almost as fast as she could do my fn fal or my 590. But she has no idea how to build a seat for one of my mini bikes,..... that said you all stupid for arguing over the line.

Last edited:
armalite m15 Is the members only jacket in the rifle world. My 10 year old sister can field strip and put it back together in a minute or two, almost as fast as she could do my fn fall or my 590. But she has no idea how to build a seat for one of my mini bikes,..... that said you all stupid for arguing over the line.
Lol true but blindfolded? If you need anything pm me .......I'm not arguing but everyone thinks I am.
Im getting a kick out of how mad people get and how they don't mind their business:shrug:

Last edited:

Twid

I just use those when I'm playin' :laugh:
I loved playing Cowboys and Indians as a kid. My dogs name was Josie the outlaw tails aka junkyard Josie.

Lol true but blindfolded? If you need anything pm me .......I'm not arguing but everyone thinks I am.
Im getting a kick out of how mad people get and how they don't mind there business:shrug:
Not blindfolded but she is 10 give it a few more years with anything practice makes permanent.